Frequently Asked Questions
A: Congratulations to you and your new Marine! This is a very exciting time for you. Our staff loves hosting families visiting for Marine Corps graduation.
- Upon check-in a graduation Welcome packet is given to you with directions to the base, a schedule of events and suggested leave times.
- Your new Marine's name is highlighted in our local newspaper. Limited complimentary copies are available in the lobby.
- Breakfast is served from 5:30AM to 9:30AM, Thursday and Friday mornings-giving you plenty of time to have breakfast and then hit the road to get to the base.
- Parris Island is a quick 12-minute drive from our property.
- Regretfully, we cannot offer late check-outs but you are welcome to come back to the property after graduation. We have public restrooms where you/your new Marine can change clothes before you hit the road. If you want to take a dip in the pool you can or park in our parking lot and go have lunch downtown- where many of the restaurants will serve your new Marine lunch for FREE!
- Express check-out is offered.